Christopher Mies (Montaplast by Land-Motorsport, Audi R8 LMS): I do not see us as the top favourites. Audi has always been very fast at the Sachsenring, but Mercedes-AMG and Porsche have also been good in rec
ADAC GT Masters Sachsenring 2021
Christopher Mies (Montaplast by Land-Motorsport, Audi R8 LMS): “I do not see us as the top favourites. Audi has always been very fast at the Sachsenring, but Mercedes-AMG and Porsche have also been good in recent years.
As such, I believe it will be very evenly-matched and, as is typical of the Sachsenring, very close. Our goal is to score points and, ideally, to finish ahead of our rivals in the title race.
If we could get a win and a lot of points – maybe even two podiums – that would obviously be great. It goes without saying that two victories would always be good.”
Raffaele Marciello (Mann-Filter Team Landgraf – HTP/WWR, Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo): “The Sachsenring is one of the best circuits in Germany. I am looking forward to it.
It is always up and down and you cannot afford any mistakes, as gravel beds are lurking everywhere. Apart from the first sector, which is rather slow, the circuit should suit our car.
However, I reckon that means that Audi and BMW will also be strong. And Corvette could also spring a few surprises. It is always difficult to make any predictions, as the weather could have an influence.”
• Marvin Kirchhöfer, Maximilian Paul and David Jahn ahead of their home races• Kirchhöfer celebrates 20 years in motorsport at the Sachsenring • T3 Motorsport from Dresden and Yaco Racing from Plauen do battle for points more >>
• ADAC Racing Weekend, organised by MSC Bork, also postponedAfter the tragic flood disaster in the Eifel and the surrounding regions, the Nürburgring and its infrastructure will continue to be used by rescue services as a headquarters for coordinating relief efforts in the region until 8th August at the earliest.
The Audi R8 LMS was unbeatable at the third event of the 2021 ADAC GT Masters in the Netherlands. On the revamped Zandvoort circuit with its challenging new banked corner, Audi Sport’s customer teams showed strong performances as early as in qualifying.
S more >>
Swiss/German duo unbeatable in Saturday’s race. Ricardo Feller also wins the Pirelli Junior competition. Fellow Audi driver Florian Spengler wins in the Pirelli Trophy.Pole position, the fastest lap of the race, and victory: Ricardo Feller more >>
ADAC GT Masters Circuit ZandvoortFriday, July 9, 2021 10:17• Porsche driver lays down the first marker at the remodelled circuit• Four brands in the first five places• Drivers impressed by new layout more >>
• GRT Grasser Racing aiming to overhaul ADAC GT Masters championship leaders • Marco Mapelli to share number 82 Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO with Tim Zimmermann • Team Principal Gottfried Grasser: “Our season has got off to decent start, but there’s more to co more >>
• Porsche drivers Michael Ammermüller and Mathieu Jaminet lead the championship• ADAC GT Masters lines up for the first time on the new layout at CM.com Circuit Zandvoort• Up to 3,000 spectators per day permitted at the racetrack more >>
Audi Sport driver Dennis Marschall and his teammate Kim-Luis Schramm had secured the best starting position for the second race at the Red Bull Ring: Marschall clinched the first pole position of the season for Audi in this racing series and the first ever for the R8 LMS on th more >>
The second ADAC GT Masters race weekend at Spielberg in Austria saw Mercedes-AMG Motorsport score a total of four top ten results. Maximilian Buhk (GER) and Raffaele Marciello (ITA) delivered the best result at the Red Bull Ring. The duo with the #70 Mercedes-AMG GT3 run by MANN-FILTER Team Landgraf more >>
• Jeffrey Schmidt and Marvin Kirchhöfer claim their first win of the season• Audi drivers Kim-Luis Schramm and Dennis Marschall top the Pirelli Junior competition again• Lamborghini driver Rolf Ineichen repeats yesterday’s success and wins the Pirelli Trophy competition more >>
ADAC GT Masters Red Bull RingSunday, June 13th, 20211 33 K.Schramm(DEU)(J)/D.Marschall(DEU)(J) Rutronik Racing by TECE(DEU) Audi R8 LMS GT3 7 1:28.842 174.9 9:17:042 77 J.Schmidt(CHE)/M.Kirchhöfer(CHE) Callaway Competition(D more >>
• SSR drivers triumph at the Red Bull Ring to extend their championship lead• Audi drivers Kim-Luis Schramm and Dennis Marschall win in the Pirelli Junior competition• Rolf Ineichen victorious in the Pirelli Trophy in his Lamborghini more >>
ADAC GT Masters Red Bull RingSaturday, June 12, 20211 92 M.Ammermüller(DEU)/M.Jaminet(FRA) SSR Performance(DEU) Porsche 911 GT3 R 39 1:02:41.650 161.1 31 1:30.500 171.72 63 M.Bortolotti(ITA)/A.Costa Balboa(ESP) GRT GR more >>
Porsche Carrera Cup & ADAC GT4 Germany Red Bull Ring, Spielberg11-13 June 2021BLACK FALCON will compete in the Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland and the ADAC GT4 Germany at the Red Bull Ring this weekend (11 – 13.06.2021). In the Porsch more >>
• Jack Keithley and Florian Hasse triumph in Austria• Photo finish between Dörr Esports drivers Hasse and Löhner• Win number two of the season for Emre Cihan in the ADAC GT4 eSports Championship more >>
The Hofor Racing by Bonk Motorsport team could not have made a more successful start to the 2021 season in the ADAC GT4 Germany. At the opener, held in mid-May in Oschersleben (GER), Gabriele Piana (ITA) and Michael Schrey (GER) claimed first place in both races in their #2 BMW M4 GT4. more >>
The season-opener in the ADAC GT Masters took place in Oschersleben (GER) in mid-May – and the Schubert Motorsport team celebrated a podium result in its home race.
After just missing out on the podium with a fourth-place finish in Saturday’s race more >>
• Up to 3,000 fans will be able to experience the ADAC GT Masters live each day• Access for tested, vaccinated or recovered fans• Fans allowed in at the Red Bull Ring for the first time this year more >>